Mountain View’s Leading European Auto Shop
When it comes to taking care of your car, European cars require a bit higher quality service than the standard shops can provide. To maintain the high performance, reliability, and interior comforts that you love, it’s important that you choose mechanics that always know what they’re doing. For drivers throughout the Mountain View area, the expert mechanics at Bavarium Autoworks provide superior European auto maintenance and repairs for the area’s most popular makes and models.
Committed to Safety & Quality
When you visit our shop, we want your experience to be as positive as possible. We’re committed to providing you the highest-quality services while also following all the guidelines and practices related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We provide you with:
- Shuttle Services
- Loaner Cars
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Home Pick-Up)
- No Contact Service
- Early Bird Pick-Up & Drop-Off for No Contact
- Vehicle Disinfecting Spray After Every Service
COVID-19 Touchless Drop-Off Procedure:
- Bring vehicle to the west side entrance or back parking lot.
- At the west side entrance door, there are envelopes on the glass door. Take one and fill out your information with a valid e-mail address, phone number, name, and why you’re dropping your vehicle off.
- Lock your vehicle and place the key in the envelope.
- Put the envelope through the glass door key-drop slot.
- Call us at 650-962-9401 and let us know you’ve dropped off! There is a bench at the west entrance and a bench in the back underneath the large tree if you’re waiting. Otherwise, we will call you when we have more information regarding your services
Schedule an Appointment Today
Located in Mountain View, Bavarium Autoworks is also the go-to European auto shop for drivers in surrounding
Whether it’s standard services or an unusual issue plaguing your car, our mechanics are here to help.
Please call or visit our shop today to learn more or to schedule your car’s next appointment.
- Erin and the team at Bavarium Autoworks run a first-class operation. Erin was also very open to some feedback that provided.Richard L.
- The place to for professional modifications (he builds winning race cars!), or excellent service on your German automobile (or both).When I had a wacky problem with my M6 dash oil sensor not working (there is no way to externally check oil level on the E63 M6), it could have been a nightmare of replacing parts until one worked, but the amazing diagnostic skills at Bavarium quickly identified the issue and fixed the problem.David B. Karpf, M.
- Erin and the whole crew at Bavarium are amazing. I will bring all of my cars here and recommend friends see them too.wayne w.
- They are pro’s at their work and love working with Erin. I have full trust in this family and technicians.Zoom-Zoom!j’meJaime W.
- I’m so happy I put trust in the right place. I can’t express how great it feels to drive my car and not think about the issues it has.Priscilla B.
- Friendly, efficient service. Psst …. cheaper than BMW dealership.Eli L.
- Really exceptional service! Thorough and reasonable service, and highly competent with BMWs of all ages. Couldn’t be happier!Mark T.
- I've been going to Bavarium for years, and I always trust that they will only recommend service that my car needs, charge a fair price for their work and do a great job.Rol W.
- Quick and good service, competitive pricesStefano I.
- I talked to Erin and her knowledge and honesty convinced me this was the best shop for me.Michael P.