Mountain View’s Leading European Auto Shop
When it comes to taking care of your car, European cars require a bit higher quality service than the standard shops can provide. To maintain the high performance, reliability, and interior comforts that you love, it’s important that you choose mechanics that always know what they’re doing. For drivers throughout the Mountain View area, the expert mechanics at Bavarium Autoworks provide superior European auto maintenance and repairs for the area’s most popular makes and models.
Committed to Safety & Quality
When you visit our shop, we want your experience to be as positive as possible. We’re committed to providing you the highest-quality services while also following all the guidelines and practices related to the COVID-19 pandemic. When you visit our shop, we provide you with:
- Shuttle Services
- Loaner Cars
- Pick-Up & Drop-Off (Home Pick-Up)
- No Contact Service
- Early Bird Pick-Up & Drop-Off for No Contact
- Vehicle Disinfecting Spray After Every Service
COVID-19 Touchless Drop-Off Procedure:
- Bring Vehicle to the west side entrance or back parking lot.
- At the west side entrance door, there are envelopes on the glass door. Take one and fill out your information with a valid e-mail address, phone number, name, and why you’re dropping your vehicle off.
- Lock your vehicle and place the key in the envelope.
- Put the envelope through the glass door key-drop slot.
- Call us at 650-689-3786 and let us know you’ve dropped off! There is a bench at the west entrance and a bench in the back underneath the large tree if you’re waiting. Otherwise, we will call you when we have more information regarding your services
Schedule an Appointment Today
Located in Mountain View, Bavarium Autoworks is also the go-to European auto shop for drivers in surrounding
Whether it’s standard services or an unusual issue plaguing your car, our mechanics are here to help.
Please call or visit our shop today to learn more or to schedule your car’s next appointment.
I've been a client of Bavarium for a couple of years now, and they've worked on two of my BMWs.My m3 needed some long overdue maintenance and they did an awesome job.A very professional well organized clean and knowledgeable shop.A family owned and run business that cares about its clients.A great customer experience.Bill M.
Recently purchased my first BMW and I was in search of a good garage to get my 60k service and luckily one of my friend recommended this place.Stuff is beyond professional and knowledgable.Mahir D.
The loaner made it easy to bring the car in and pick it back up. I would recommend Bavarium to anyone!Mike B.
Now it handle perfect . Excellent service.Gabriel de A.
Bavarium was amazing, all of the staff was so helpful and friendly. They got it done within 2 days so I wouldn’t have to stay in a rental.Caroline W.
Great team, communication, and quality of work. I'm very happy with my service.Jeff C.
Years of excellent, well advised guidance have kept my BMW in great working condition. All members a pleasure to work with.Janis A.
Erin and her team took the effort to find parts from Germany and God knows where to replace those that were worn and failed.Jake F.
Fantastic customer service and wonderfully honest people!Nick V.
I just picked my Toyota Corolla up from them and once again I am very happy with the excellent service they provided.Amber P.