European Auto Suspension Maintenance for Mountain View Drivers
If your car is excessively bouncing and each bump you hit feels like the bottom of your car is falling out, something is clearly wrong with the suspension. When you consider how much you drive, it’s easy to see why the components in your suspension will wear down over time. To enjoy the performance of a European car, you need to make sure everything, including the suspension, are properly taken care of. At Bavarium Autoworks, we take all the guesswork and hassle out of maintaining your car’s suspension. We help European auto owners all throughout the Mountain View area with complete suspension maintenance and repairs.
Servicing the Best Brands
At Bavarium Autoworks, we specialize in the area’s most popular European brands:
Our shop features all the latest factory-grade tools & equipment to ensure accurate, high-quality suspension services with every visit. With decades of experience, our ASE certified mechanics know exactly what your car’s suspension needs to stay issue-free and performing properly.
Complete Suspension Services Guaranteed
Your car’s suspension is comprised of three fundamental components:
- Anti-Sway Bars
With each of these prone to wearing down over time and including smaller components like bushings, our mechanics always inspect your car’s entire suspension to ensure everything is working properly. If we find a problem or a component that needs to be repaired/replaced, we work with you to either get the job done right or to schedule any repairs to be done at your earliest convenience.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Mountain View, Bavarium Autoworks is also the go-to European auto shop for drivers in surrounding areas including:
If your suspension is showing signs of wear or you’d like to schedule routine maintenance to have it checked, please call or visit our shop today.
- Great team, communication, and quality of work. I'm very happy with my service.Jeff C.
- Erin and the team at Bavarium Autoworks run a first-class operation. Erin was also very open to some feedback that provided.Richard L.
- Great experience!B H.
- Great service, and completely transparent. Erin is awesome.Baber A.
- Incredible expertise and superb service in all respectsDan Kaplan K.
- Erin and the whole crew at Bavarium are amazing. I will bring all of my cars here and recommend friends see them too.wayne w.
- Really exceptional service! Thorough and reasonable service, and highly competent with BMWs of all ages. Couldn’t be happier!Mark T.
- Friendly, efficient service. Psst …. cheaper than BMW dealership.Eli L.
- Quick and good service, competitive pricesStefano I.
- I get better service than I did at the dealer.John L.