European Auto Oil Leak Repairs in Mountain View
Anytime your car is leaking is a sign of trouble. When it’s an oil leak, the issues that can occur are even more serious and can be even more severe. It’s important that you have your car serviced annually so any leaks can be detected early before issues impact your car’s performance. If a leak should start suddenly, it’s important that you act quickly. For drivers throughout the Mountain View area, the mechanics at Bavarium Autoworks provide fast, effective oil leak repairs for the area’s most popular European cars.
Brands We Service
At Bavarium Autoworks, our ASE certified mechanics provide dealer-quality oil leak repairs for the area’s most popular European brands:
With over 28 years of experience, we’ve seen just about every cause for an oil leak and we’re confident that we’ll get the issue diagnosed and repaired right the first time. This means no expensive repeat visits or extended wait times for your car to be ready.
Common Causes of Oil Leaks
As you drive, various systems in your car will suffer wear and tear. Annual maintenance is key because it allows our expert mechanics to check all the areas where oil & other fluid leaks can occur, including common oil leak causes like:
- Pan Leaks
- Degraded Engine Gaskets
- Bad Connections
- Drain Plug
- Timing Cover Seal
- Valve Cover Gasket
Our ASE certified mechanics will ensure your entire car is free of leaks and that any areas that are showing signs of wear, are either repaired or noted and repaired at your earliest convenience.
Call or Visit Our Shop Today
Located in Mountain View, Bavarium Autoworks is also proud to help drivers all throughout surrounding areas including:
If you’re noticing any leaks with your car or would like to schedule routine maintenance, please call or visit our shop today.
- Erin and the team at Bavarium Autoworks run a first-class operation. Erin was also very open to some feedback that provided.Richard L.
- The place to for professional modifications (he builds winning race cars!), or excellent service on your German automobile (or both).When I had a wacky problem with my M6 dash oil sensor not working (there is no way to externally check oil level on the E63 M6), it could have been a nightmare of replacing parts until one worked, but the amazing diagnostic skills at Bavarium quickly identified the issue and fixed the problem.David B. Karpf, M.
- Erin and the whole crew at Bavarium are amazing. I will bring all of my cars here and recommend friends see them too.wayne w.
- They are pro’s at their work and love working with Erin. I have full trust in this family and technicians.Zoom-Zoom!j’meJaime W.
- I’m so happy I put trust in the right place. I can’t express how great it feels to drive my car and not think about the issues it has.Priscilla B.
- Friendly, efficient service. Psst …. cheaper than BMW dealership.Eli L.
- Really exceptional service! Thorough and reasonable service, and highly competent with BMWs of all ages. Couldn’t be happier!Mark T.
- I've been going to Bavarium for years, and I always trust that they will only recommend service that my car needs, charge a fair price for their work and do a great job.Rol W.
- Quick and good service, competitive pricesStefano I.
- I talked to Erin and her knowledge and honesty convinced me this was the best shop for me.Michael P.