#1 Audi Service Shop in Mountain View
Combining European performance with the latest comforts and technology, Audi has quickly become one of the most popular luxury cars in the world today. Drivers know that they can count on their Audi to provide superior performance every time they get behind the wheel. With wear and tear impacting your car and technology constantly advancing, staying on top of your Audi’s maintenance schedule is crucial to enjoying all the features that you count on every day. At Bavarium Autoworks we help drivers all throughout Mountain View take better care of their Audis without high costs or extended wait times.
Our Services Include
- A/C Service & Repairs
- Brake Service & Repairs
- Check Engine Light Maintenance
- Clutch Repairs
- Diagnostic Inspections
- Engine Repairs
- Factory Scheduled Services
- Fluid Checks & Replacement
- Mileage Specific Maintenance
- Oil Change Services
- Oil Leak Repairs
- Preventative Maintenance
- Suspension Repairs
- Transmission Repairs
- Tire Services
- Wheel Alignments
At Bavarium Autoworks we understand exactly what your car needs to perform at its’ highest level. Our ASE certified mechanics have decades of experience working with Audi vehicles and always make sure that your car stays on schedule. By working with you to determine what your car needs, we’re able to craft custom maintenance plans that focus on what your car needs, not unnecessary and expensive add-ons. The result is better service you can trust.
Better Service Starts Today
For over 28 years the team at Bavarium Autoworks have helped drivers throughout the Mountain View area with complete Audi maintenance and repairs. We’re also the go-to Audi shop for drivers in surrounding areas like:
If your Audi is experiencing issues or to schedule your car’s next routine maintenance, please call or visit our shop today. Our friendly staff is always here to help with any questions you have. Whether it’s preventative maintenance or an issue that needs repairing, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to help. Please call or visit our shop today to learn more or to schedule your next appointment.
- Good service and good updates for the issues worked on with the car.Mika L.
- Highly recommended they know BMW inside and out.Logan C.
- As a first time customer at Bavarium Autoworks, it was a great experience from initial contact to pick up. Erin is very communicative and provides updates /...Jason R.
- Great team, communication, and quality of work. I'm very happy with my service.Jeff C.
- Erin and the team at Bavarium Autoworks run a first-class operation. Erin was also very open to some feedback that provided.Richard L.
- Great experience!B H.
- Great service, and completely transparent. Erin is awesome.Baber A.
- Incredible expertise and superb service in all respectsDan Kaplan K.
- Erin and the whole crew at Bavarium are amazing. I will bring all of my cars here and recommend friends see them too.wayne w.
- Friendly, efficient service. Psst …. cheaper than BMW dealership.Eli L.